Options

I can't connect to Westpac NZ but just want to speak to a support person...

KatergriffithdKatergriffithd Member Posts: 1

The feed stopped several months ago, I tried to updated the log in details and couldn't. I tried to import a csv file of the missing transactions and couldn't. I disconnected the feed and tried to re-connect it and couldn't.

Can someone from support please contact me to resolve this as I'm getting highly frustrated? I'm an accountant working in a practice in NZ and am used to using accounting software, connecting to banks, importing data etc and I'm find its very annoying that I can't get to speak to a support person and having to resort to posting in a community for help on what should be a simple issue.

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Tagged:
edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Katergriffithd.

I just took a look at the bank connections linked to your account and your bank seems to be connected successfully as of a few hours ago. Did you manage to fix the issue?

Bank connection issues are always tricky. Because we use a third-party data provider for that specific service, we don't have direct control over fixing issues that may come up. We do report every error that does come up, but our data provider ultimately resolves problems following their own priority order. You can read a bit more about this here.

As for your issues uploading CSV statements, I'd love to take a look. Could you give me a screenshot with a few sample lines from such a CSV, lines that do not feature any personal information? It'll give me a good idea of what might have happened, and I'll be able to recreate the CSV from here to test it for myself.