Editing payment account

RamiRami Member Posts: 7

Hi,

I would like to edit a bill payment account. I followed this link https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208622746-How-to-edit-transfers-payments-and-journal-transactions but when I open the bill I can only delete the payment and not edit it. Any idea?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Rami.

You just need to edit the payment on the Transactions page. You don't need to open the bill and change it from there. Once the payment is edited, the numbers will be adjusted everywhere.

• RamiRami Member Posts: 7

Hi,

I would like to edit a bill payment account. I followed this link https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208622746-How-to-edit-transfers-payments-and-journal-transactions but when I open the bill I can only delete the payment and not edit it. Any idea?

Hi @Alexia ,

Thank you for your reply. I cannot find edit button within transaction. Only delete and verify. Screenshot attached.

edited July 3, 2018

Hi, @Rami.

You're using the older version of Wave, which is why the interface you see on your account doesn't match what you see on that page.

To do this on the old version of Wave, you'll have to go to the Bills page and find that bill. Click on the arrow on the right of it and go to "View/Edit". You'll see the payment at the bottom of that page. Delete it by pressing the trashcan to its right.

Once that's done, you'll be able to add a payment again with the appropriate payment account.

I'm not sure why the guide you see the guides for the new version, however. Do you share your computer with someone else who uses Wave? If so, they might have downloaded a cookie that marks you as being on the new version.

Thank you @Alexia . Is there any way I can know when I will receive the new version?

Happy to help out, @Rami!

I don't have a specific date to share, but we're aiming to be done moving everyone over within the next three to six months. It shouldn't be much longer!