Cash Sales Report

TTTTTT Member Posts: 9

Is there a way to create a report to show where sales have come from and the total for the day/month/year?
I have cash sale, card sales and bank transfers and would like to see them individually

Comments

• ERVIHARTERVIHART Member Posts: 4

if your invoicing these sales you should be able to tell how they were paid through that and come up with a percentage of what payment was made how, and your bank statements i believe compile a pie chart of events also that you can track and spit out a report.

• TTTTTT Member Posts: 9

Only the Bank transfers and card payments are invoiced. The cash sales are entered manually as a transaction for the daily total. Its a taxi so there is no till and to enter every transaction as a seperate invoice is far too time consuming.

On the transaction page i can get the transactions by filtering the category to sales and the account to Cash, but it doesnt show a total... Is there a way to create a report with the same filters?

edited July 2, 2018
  • TTTTTT Member Posts: 9

@TTT said:

On the transaction page i can get the transactions by filtering the category to sales and the account to sales but it doesnt show a total... Is there a way to create a report with the same filters?

Edited to say : filtering the category to sales and the account to CASH

edited July 2, 2018
  • AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @TTT.

There's no way to do this from Wave, no. The payment method only appears as a note when you click on an invoice, under the Get Paid header.

To be able to filter this way, you'd have to set separate income accounts for your sales made in cash and the ones made through other payment methods. You could then easily compare the income from both of these accounts.