Cannot find Cash Flow Report

Peter Rudin-BurgessPeter Rudin-Burgess Member Posts: 2

The list of available reports does not contain the Cash Flow report or statement and I need to produce one for my annual financial statements in Australia.

The screenshot below shows all the reports I have available.

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi Peter! The Cash Flow Report in question is part of an updated suite of accounting features that we are currently rolling out to all of our customers. This suite includes this report together with many of the other features our customers have expressed interest in.

Unfortunately, this type of report does not exist for the current version of Wave, which you are currently using. You can find cash-based workarounds here.

Right now we're rolling out the new features gradually, and a number of newly created accounts are getting the new experience. All Wave customers can expect to see these new features as we progress. Apologies for the wait in the meantime.

• AndrewAndrew Member Posts: 1

I had this question too. Good to know it is gradual roll out. That is what i assumed.

• Peter Rudin-BurgessPeter Rudin-Burgess Member Posts: 2

We are a UK based company but also trade in Australia, we need the cash flow report for our annual statements. Hopefully by next year we will be able to create this in Wave.

If there is a way of bumping us up the list of accounts to be 'gradually rolled out' it would be greatly appreciated. :)

• Okechukwu OkereOkechukwu Okere Member Posts: 1

HiCharlotte

Any indication as to the date of the release?

Thanks

• Daniel_Nanton_CRDaniel_Nanton_CR Member Posts: 8

I had the same question, hope it rolls out soon to my account, thanks in advance for the help and improvement of the tool.