Options

Verify your Bank Connection

account1982account1982 Member Posts: 9

Today I wanted to add my bank account connection, but I have a message saying 'We need to verify your bank connection.'

Please let me know if any details are needed.

Kind Regards,
Z

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options

A reply would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards,Z

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @account1982.

I forwarded your verification request to the right people. The verification should be processed before the end of the day tomorrow and you'll be able to connect to your bank again in no time.

• Options

Hi Alexia! Thank you so much for the quick reply. I really love this tool, and have a few suggestions and a few bugs I noticed. What is the best channel to get these to you?

Thanks,
    Z

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @account1982.

Happy to help! I'm glad to hear your enjoying Wave!

If you have features you'd like to suggest, make a post under the Wave Features category on here! Make sure you read this post first to get a better idea of how to best start a discussion on features suggestions and to learn more about how we choose what to build next for Wave.

For any other issues, I'd recommend the Troubleshooting category. If it's an issue on your end, we'll drop by and help out. If it's a problem with Wave, a member of the admin team will investigate the issue and bring it up with the right people on our end.