Options

Your bank's website appears to be experiencing technical difficulties. If you can successfully log i

Ms_JayMs_Jay Member Posts: 1

Hello

Anyone has any idea how to resolve this? I can't connect my bank account to WaveApp. =(

It says: "Your bank's website appears to be experiencing technical difficulties. If you can successfully log in to your online banking, please try connecting or updating again in Wave. If the problem persists for 24 hours, please visit our help center."

1. I have clear my cache
  2. Use different web browers
  3. I am using a bank that is available for WaveApps but it doesn't work =(

-Jay

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Ms_Jay.

From what I can tell, your bank changed the URL for the page where their users' login, which is stopping our data provider from logging you in entirely. This means that you won't be able to use the bank connection system until our data provider has updated that information in their file.

We report errors like this one as they come up, and our data provider will fix them following their own priority order. I can't say exactly when this issue will be resolved, but until it is, you'll have to upload your bank statements manually. Here's how you can do this.