Options

Bank account connected - but not up-to-date

account1982account1982 Member Posts: 9

Hi @Alexia. Thank you for your help to connect to my bank account. However, the Debit account pulled in all the date, but my credit card pulled in the data from 9th of April - 9th of June (today is 18th of July). From 9th of June there are no transactions in Wave only in my Online account. Any chance you can look into this? Please let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks for the great support.
Regard,
Z

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @account1982.

Have you tried clicking the "Update now" button for that card on your Bank Connections page? From what I can see, everything seems to be updating successfully.

Is the account updating with new transactions?

• Options
    account1982account1982 Member Posts: 9

Hi, @Alexia
    Thank you for your reply. I did try the 'update now' button, but to be on the safe side tried it this morning as well. The account I am looking at is called 'Personal 2018'. The last transaction I can see is 9th of June 2018. The historical transaction would be fine as I can re-import them manually from CSV, but my biggest issue is that the new transactions (e.g. from yesterday) aren't being pulled in.

Please let me know if I can provide any other data. Tried disconnecting and re-connecting the account but didn't make a difference.

Thanks,
    Z

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @account1982.

It can take a day or two for new transactions to make it to Wave, given how the update schedule our data provider uses and time zone differences. Can you keep me posted over the next days or two about this? If you still don't see any of your new transactions in the coming days, I'll reach out to our data provider to investigate.