Options

Looking for a book keeper familiar with Wave.

BRTermiteBRTermite Member Posts: 3

Pretty sure you don't need to be local. One-man pest control business and I need to start delegating tasks. Maybe monthly updates, definitely quarterly. Coding, and account balancing, maybe reports. Let me know what you can do for me.

Tagged:
edited August 30, 2018 in Find a Wave Pro

Comments

• Options
    RyanGouldingCPARyanGouldingCPA Member Posts: 3

Feel free to contact me through email or phone so we discuss specifics to see if we make a good fit. We are a small CPA firm in Chicago with a focus on tax and bookkeeping.
    773-330-6310
    ryan@gouldingcpa.com
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/ryan-goulding-cpa-chicago?osq=gouldingcpa

• Options
    JGCConsultantJGCConsultant Member Posts: 2

Hi BRTermite!
    I realize you made this post months ago, so hopefully you have found a great bookkeeper to help you grow. If not, we may be able to help you with coding, reconciling monthly statements, and reports. We understand the need to have sustainable cash flow for small businesses, so we offer a monthly flat fee for services. If you would like, feel free to scan through our site at JGardnerConsulting.com and you can even run an instant quote.

Thanks!
    Joni Gardner
    Joni.Gardner@JGardnerConsulting.com

edited November 30, 2018
  • Options
    troympapatroympapa Member Posts: 21

Hello, I believe I can help you out if you are looking for something outside of the traditional CPA firm/Bookkeeper. I am looking from some freelance work on the side. I can provide more details if your interested. Troympapa@gmail.com

• Options
    ayamayam Member Posts: 12

we are a family run firm out of NYC, very competitively priced, and we cater to small and medium sized businesses. email us for a friendly (free) conversation ayamgroupllc@gmail.com

• Options
    magicwillmagicwill Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Hi Craig,
    If I've gotten the name right, you've also received a phone message from me today. If not, I'm a full service accountant based in Chicago but with clients across the U.S. and around the world. I've been a Wave Pro advisor since 2013 and I'd love to speak with you about how I can be of service.