Options

In all reports same customer displayed multiple times

UHRP3UHRP3 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hello,

In all the reports in the contact field dropdown, if we select a contact name then it is displayed multiple times, some are displayed twice and some thrice.

Once we select any of the one, then for some the report data is displayed and for other the report is blank :(

What may be the reason?

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @UHRP3.

Can you make sure those customers only appear once on your Customers list, under Sales? They might have been created multiple times by mistake.

• Options

@Alexia said:
    Hi, @UHRP3.

Can you make sure those customers only appear once on your Customers list, under Sales? They might have been created multiple times by mistake.

@Alexia

I checked in frontend non is created twice or thrice.

I exported the data with the option "Data Export" but non is created twice or thrice.

• Options

Hi, @UHRP3.

I sent you a private message asking for a bit more information, can you follow up there when you can? Thanks!

• Options

Hi everyone, just writing an update for any other Waver who might be experiencing this.

I made our engineers aware of this issue and they are working towards resolving it. I'll follow-up here the moment I have more information. Thanks!

• Options

Hi, @UHRP3.

This was just marked as resolved on our end! Can you double-check and confirm you aren't seeing those duplicated clients anymore?

• Options

Hi @Alexia

I checked its not resolved :'(

• Options

Hi @Alexia

The issue is resolved.

Thanks for your support.

Hi All,

The issue was resolved by doing a hard refresh (that's CTRL+Shift+R).

• Options

Happy to hear that, UHRP3! Thanks for your help in reporting this!