Options

Bank connection

SuperSealsSuperSeals Member Posts: 1

Can you please assist with linking a bankaccount ? I need manual verification from your side

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @SuperSeals.

I moved your question from the Forum Rules category to Bank Connections. In the future, please be mindful of the category under which you post your questions or discussions. Posting them in the right place will make sure that both your admin team and other Wavers can have an easier time finding your post.

I put in the request for you just now. It usually takes up to 24 hours for those requests to be processed. Thanks!

• Options
    Chico007Chico007 Member Posts: 1

2 questions. 1. When a customer pays me by credit card how long does it take to transfer to my bank account? 2. Do I have to initiate the transfer from my wave account to my designated bank account?

• Options

Hi, @Chico007.

It usually takes 2 business days to process credit card payments for users in the United States, this changes depending on the home country of your business. You can find out more here.

You don't have to initiate anything, it's all taken care of for you. If you have concerns about a specific payment, send me a private message with the invoice number for that invoice and your customer's name. I'll be happy to take a closer look.

• Options
    SAdams1SAdams1 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I am wanting to connect my ASB fastnet business banking account, which is an option that I can choose however when I enter the correct credentials it comes up saying that there is a technical issue. I have tried to do this several times over the last couple of weeks. If I try to connect my personal account I can do so however.

• Options

Hi, @SAdams1.

I looked into it and found that our third-party data aggregator is currently investigating connectivity issues with ASB Bank. They are well aware of the potential impact that this can have on people like yourselves that rely on these connections to properly account their business however, I do not have a timeline for when this will be resolved.