Options

What's the best thing about your office?

EnsignBellaRoEnsignBellaRo Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

Good afternoon folks!

I recently came into some of extra disposable income and I figure it's more than time for me to upgrade my home office from a handful of mismatched IKEA furniture to something a little cozier (or at least, something that encourages productivity a bit more). I'm not sure if I want to pretty my home office or if I'd rather rent space somewhere, or even get in on that coworking fad.

So I thought I'd ask you follow business owners and freelancers! What's your office like? Is there something you couldn't do without? What's a dream office-feature you wish you could have? If you have a favourite office chair to recommend, please share! I swear my current chair will be the death of me. I wouldn't be surprised if it already caused some serious damage.

Tagged:
edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Discussion

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

@EnsignBellaRo, my home office isn't much to behold, it's really just a desk made of cobbled-together pieces of Ikea furniture and two monitors that barely fit. My desk at Wave HQ is much, much nicer. But! I can't speak highly enough of the (ridiculous) office chair I have at home.

Office chair is the wrong term, "gamer throne" is probably more appropriate. I've had this DX Racer chair for a few years now and it has treated me right. I used it quite a bit more back when I was freelancing.

Plus, it comes in pink. It's always nice when my furniture matches my hair.

It might not be the best option for a professional setting if it doesn't fit with your brand and you intend to meet clients in that office, but it's a very comfortable chair.