Options

Bank Verification

SpineSpine Member Posts: 7

Hello, i would like my bank connection verified please, kindly advise on steps.

Regards,

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Spine.

I put in a request for you. These are usually processed within one business day. It should be all taken care of by the end of the day on Monday, taking into account our office is in Toronto.

• Options

Hello, just checking if there have been any update.

• Options

Hi @Spine.

It was already taken care of. Are you still being asked for verification when you try to connect to your bank? Let me know and I'll find out what might've happened.

• Options

For some reason it is not working anymore.

• Options

Hi, @Spine.

I'm following up with the team responsible for the verification and I'll keep you posted as I have more information.

• Options

thank you Alexia

• Options

Hi, @Spine.

They got back to me and your account was verified and you should be able to attempt your connection without needing verification. Is this for the account using the same email you use on the Community? Are you getting the same message when you attempt a connection?

• Options

Thank you Alexia.

• Options

Hello, just checking back to send if there is anything i need to do

• Options

Hi, @Spine.

Are you getting the same message when you attempt a connection?

If you are, are you using the same email for that Wave account as the one you use on the Community? That would explain why the verification isn't taking.

• Options

i just figured my actual bank is not available in Nigeria, it was the US branch. my mistake, will banks in Nigeria be integrated soon ?
    Thanks

• Options

Hi, @Spine.

That isn't something we have direct control over. We go through a third party data provider for our bank connection system. You can send them a request for your bank to be added by going to the Bank Connections page, searching for anything and clicking "Can't find your bank?"

Fill in that form and it'll send a request to our data provider.