Options

Payout not received?

wiredwired Member Posts: 1

My payout was supposed to be here Wednesday. I then called Wave, and they said it would be here by Friday. Then, my account said that it would be paying out Jul 30, and now it is saying Jul 31. Why has this changed? I have employees and overhead to pay. I even called my bank and they verified that they have no incoming pending payouts from Wave in their system. It is now Saturday and still no payout. Why is Wave holding my money? It is not an escrow service. I need my money NOW!

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @wired.

I saw that you also reached out to our Support Team via tickets. One of our Support Heroes already reached out with an answer, which should be in your email inbox.

If you have any questions, reply to that email or let me know here!

• Options
    aferlinkaferlink Member Posts: 1

Hi, someone can tell me if this is normal with Wave? I have my first payout since 7.12. 2018 and still in hold. Thank's

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi both,

Just to follow-up. @wired, your payment was delayed due to a one-time Partner review. This is a one-time process and occurs randomly. Now that you have been cleared, you shouldn't experience delays in the future.

I looked into your situation, @aferlink, and saw that our Account Management team already reached out to you and are awaiting a reply. I'll send you a private message with further information.