Foreign Language with PDF Download

judeanfootballjudeanfootball Member Posts: 3

Hello,
I have several fields in my invoices that are in Hebrew. When my customers and I view the invoices online everything is fine. However, once the PDF is downloaded, all of the letters are backwards.

How can I fix this?

Thank you!

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @judeanfootball.

We're aware of this issue and are looking into resolving it, but I don't have a timeline for when it'll be fixed just yet. It's on our engineers' task list and they'll jump on it when they can.

• YehudaYehuda Member Posts: 2

@Alexia said:
    Hi, @judeanfootball.

We're aware of this issue and are looking into resolving it, but I don't have a timeline for when it'll be fixed just yet. It's on our engineers' task list and they'll jump on it when they can.

This problem is still not fixed...
    Can we please get a fix soon?...

edited March 6, 2019
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Yehuda Could you please send a screenshot of exactly what you are seeing when you download the PDF? I just want to forward this to my application support team with some examples so we can find out when this would be resolved/if we can make a push for it.

• YehudaYehuda Member Posts: 2

@JamieD said:
    Hey @Yehuda Could you please send a screenshot of exactly what you are seeing when you download the PDF? I just want to forward this to my application support team with some examples so we can find out when this would be resolved/if we can make a push for it.

Attached is the actual PDF.
    All Hebrew text is reversed...