Credit card transactions

LauraMCLauraMC Member Posts: 2

I enter my credit card transactions manually. Any way when I'm adding expenses I don't have to choose the credit card each time?

edited October 25, 2019 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @LauraMC.

I'm not sure I understand your question. You will have to choose your credit card as the payment account when you enter your transactions, but it's a drop-down menu and it should be a pretty quick process. How do you record your expenses right now? Can you share screenshots of what you're doing?

• LauraMCLauraMC Member Posts: 2

As I'm entering my credit card transactions I have to choose that card each time I enter one from the drop down. I'd love to just choose it once & enter all transactions, does that make sense?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

I see what you mean, @LauraMC.

It isn't possible at this time, but you might have an easier time just uploading your credit card statement. Even if you are entering your transactions manually, you could fill our CSV statement template and upload it so that it all goes to a specific credit card. Here's how to upload a CSV statement to Wave.

All you would have to do after that is categorize your transaction appropriately.