Options

Manual Bank Connection Verification

tbernatberna Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I tried connecting a bank account and received a message that the support team needs to manually verify the request. Is this where we request the verification?

Thanks!

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @tberna.

Were you logged in with the email you use on the Community when you got the verification request? You should've been able to click the "Submit request" button to get to the ticket rather than be redirected here, given that you are in the United States.

Let me know if it's the case and I'll put a verification request through for you.

• Options
    tbernatberna Member Posts: 2

Yes, same email. When I clicked on the Submit Request link, it took me to a discussion that had been closed.

• Options

Thank you for following up, @tberna.

I've let the right people know about the redirection issue and I also filed a verification request for you. Those usually take up to 24 hours to process. I'd recommend trying it out at the end of the day today, and if it's still not working, it should work by midday tomorrow.

• Options
    TEDxMinneapolisTEDxMinneapolis Member Posts: 1

@Alexia the same thing is happening for me - can you please submit a verification request for my account as well?

• Options

Absolutely, @TEDxMinneapolis. I sent in a request. I'll follow-up with you once it's done.

• Options

Hi, @TEDxMinneapolis!

The verification was complete. Can you try connecting to your bank again?