Options

Bank is connecting but not updating

keepbkkeepbk Member Posts: 17

Hello,
I've contacted support, but was only led to the FAQ of how to set up a bank connection. For almost 3 weeks now, my Chase credit card goes through the motions of updating, but doesn't actually update. There is no error. My other accounts are updating just fine. I've tried turning the connection off and on. I've cleared cache, history, etc. I've re-entered credentials. Nothing seems to work. Is there a known issue with Chase, and is there a fix on its way? Thanks!

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    keepbkkeepbk Member Posts: 17
  • Options
    gudst01gudst01 Member Posts: 4

Hello,
    Since April 23, 2019, my Pentagon Federal bank account goes through the motions of updating, but doesn't actually update. There is no error. Is there a known issue with Pentagon Federal, and is there a fix on its way? I am also submitting this as a support ticket. Thanks!

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @gudst01! I'm sorry to hear about. I can see on our end too the last transaction is also showing April 23rd, and there don't appear to be any connections errors either individually, or between our data aggregator and Pentagon Federal (which is good news!)

We're likely going to need to submit a service request to our banking partner to investigate further so we can get this resolved. I took a look at our queue to see if I could locate your ticket and one of our Support agents is already on it, so you should be getting a preliminary response back today!

• Options
    gudst01gudst01 Member Posts: 4

Hello @Samd, Sorry for the bonehead move. I meant to put NASA FCU and not Pentagon Federal. I have submitted a follow up support ticket indicating my mistake.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Appreciate you taking the time to notify us over the forum @gudst01 -- we will definitely see the update in the support ticketing email that you've created also.. thanks again! Once we have a response from our data provider we reach out to you letting you know of any updates.