Options

Setting up payments

MovingWith1LoveMovingWith1Love Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I don’t know why the payments haven’t been set up yet. I need the money I am making as soon as possible. Can someone Expedite setting up my Payments? My bank should be connected

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    MovingWith1LoveMovingWith1Love Member Posts: 2

Please reach out to me ASAP movingwith1love@gmail.com

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @MovingWith1Love.

Your application did make it through and your payout on its way. You can find the details by going to Payouts, under Banking, when logged into Wave. Credit card transactions processed through Wave take 2 business days to make it to your bank account. This payment might be coming in a day later than expected given that yesterday was a statutory holiday in Ontario, where WaveHQ is located.

I understand that it can be frustrating for your money to come in later than you expect it to, but it is on the way and should be in your account soon. If you'd like more details, I'm more than happy to continue this discussion through private message, given the delicate nature of the information at play here.

If the email you shared is meant to be private information, I recommend you remove it from your last reply as soon as you can. The Wave Community is a public space, anyone can see your post. For the sake of your privacy, I recommend you edit your reply to delete that address.