Existing Outstanding Fees

JoanneRachel1974JoanneRachel1974 Member Posts: 1

I'm setting up Wave but a few customers already owe fees
How do I add these to the Invoice.
Then keep adding a weekly amount to the outstanding fee

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @JoanneRachel1974.

Can you share a bit more context to help me understand your situation?

For amounts to show up on a customer's statement, there needs to be an invoice. Are those fees interests for those unpaid invoices, or do you simply charge your clients regularly for your services?

• demarie26demarie26 Member Posts: 1

Following this post because we have customers some with past balances due, if they are not paid by the due date there is a 1.5% finance charge added to the overdue due balance, this total should be carried forward to a new invoice, or the existing invoice needs to reflect the overdue fees and potential new products added to update the date and additional items purchased. Hoping there is a simple solution.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @demarie26.

You can simply add that amount to the existing invoice. That new total will be reflected on the invoice your client can see when they click on the invoice link in their email as well. You can send them a full account statement as well by clicking on "Customer statement", under "Sales".

Does this help?

• LoriRLoriR Member Posts: 2

This is something very important to us as well. Having to hand calculate finance charges and issue them through an invoice isn't realistic for most businesses.