Report extract

It is surprising that only some reports have the export button while other do not. I was looking at the reports and noticed that Trial Balance has an export button, but Profit and Loss or Income Statement does not have.

Businesses do need to extract these reports for regulatory submissions from time to time. Is this a problem with the browser or is the reporting module set up like this?

Comments

• Ellie_Writes_ThingsEllie_Writes_Things Member Posts: 42 ✭✭

I'm seeing this as well, not all reports have the same export feature.

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi folks! Does your Reports page look like the one here inthis article?

• Hafizah HanaHafizah Hana Member Posts: 2

same with me :(

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi again folks! If you could confirm that your Reports page looks like the one in the article I linked above, I can confirm for you that what you're seeing is expected behaviour.

The Reports page you are seeing represents some of the latest and greatest developments from our developers here at Wave. We're in the process of building out new features and improving existing ones. At the moment, export functionality is still being built for your Profit &Loss report, but we understand the value and importance and are working to make sure it's available as soon as possible.

• Quasi_financeQuasi_finance Member Posts: 1

Hi, @Charlotte your link gives a "Page not found" error.

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@Quasi_finance Ah, that's because the link is old! Looks like you're on the newer version of the software so your Reports all have the Export function!