Options

Every business should have a website

MarkCMarkC Member Posts: 2

This was actually the catalyst for me starting my own business. The 2018 Telstra Small Business Intelligence report found that (in Australia) 62% of customers will stop considering a business if they can’t find information about it online. Also, in Australia, only 50% of small business actually have a website.

So, if you're a small business without a website, maybe it's time to get one. I offer my services worldwide and it's subscription based, so it's affordable. Come visit me at https://www.websitesforall.com.au

Tagged:
edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Discussion

Comments

• Options
    KyleWalkerKyleWalker Member Posts: 6

Y’all have an awesome website and a great approach! Hope you guys are extremely successful!

• Options
    JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

I agree with you. I pick businesses based off their website and the human touch approach. If the business is all internet connected and I could never connect with another human I lose interest. Saying all that to say that your business should have a human approach and to me a website delivers that. It tells me more about you and your "why" it tells me about your thought process (as it relates to creativity and content) it tells me if I can partner with you ( as it relates to you responding to messages submitted via your site and an actual phone number).

• Options
    PattyJPattyJ Member Posts: 14

Certainly true about websites.

edited October 14, 2018
  • Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@PattyJ please feel free to link to your site in your signature. :)

• Options
    RobertRexRobertRex Member Posts: 1

Designing a cutting-edge website is now common in the business community because it is an essential business asset for running an online business. However, It means that a responsive and an adaptive website helps in getting more customs. Importance of a mobile responsive website can be read in the article https://www.branex.com/blog/importance-of-responsive-website-designs-for-businesses/ )

• Options
    steveclarkstonesteveclarkstone Member Posts: 1

The first reason why small businesses need a website App Design Company US, even if your business has five employees or less, is where so many of your potential customers are for so much of the time.
    For instance, a study by commodore Canada found that Canadians spend an average of 36.2 hours looking in one month's time, while Americans spend 35.2 hours online every month. (This study also start that Canadians spend more time online each month than anyone else.) https://cmolds.com/blog/app-development/getting-started-small-business-app-development/

• Options
    janebrewerjanebrewer Member Posts: 1

Web Development is best way to make your business digital and it is important to be in latest trend while web development like Chatbots, voice search, artificial intelligence, cyber security, augmented analytics, and web design trend like broken broken/Asymmetrical layouts, single page design, video background, brutalism, micro-animations, cinemagraphs, flat geometric patterns, retro human illustrations. You can check out all these point in details in this infographic: https://www.hiddenbrains.com/blog/web-design-and-development-trends-to-watch-in-2019.html

• Options
    DrRickSayeghDrRickSayegh Member Posts: 1

I am Dr. Ricky Sayegh, a healthcare Expert. It is 100% true that a Website always help you grow your business in repaid time.

• Options
    EmilyWilliamsonEmilyWilliamson Member Posts: 1

Websites offer a good ROI than any other form of paid ads. If you're planning to market your business, a website should be your priority. Over time the relatively low investment of getting a business website will pay dividends by driving you new customers and building your brand. If you want to hire any web development services, then kindly ping me.

• Options
    BethalStephenBethalStephen Member Posts: 1

This obvious that each business must have a business website and mobile as well. Each Business website also must equip with a Live Chat app or software for better Users interaction and more business leads

• Options
    aryamoorearyamoore Member Posts: 2

I agreed with the question every business should have website but in 2020 I must every business should have mobile app because world moving fast and you should have mobile phone in your hand to contact anyone or to reply anyone.

Thanks,
    Arya Moore
    Creating Better Days

• Options
    aryamoorearyamoore Member Posts: 2

Hi,

In 2020, every business should have a mobile app and website both because you can't imagine where visitors come from either from website or mobile app. Every company wants the sale if the sale comes then definitely revenue comes. That's why I prefer both the app and the website.

Thanks,
    Nancy Scott
    Kwik Kopy Midtown

• Options
    jacksalvatorjacksalvator Member Posts: 1

Websites offer a better return on investment than any other form of advertising. If you're planning to market your business, a website should be your first priority. Over time the relatively low investment of getting a business website will pay dividends by driving you new customers and building your brand. If you want to make a website we are leading Wordpress Development Company contact us.

• Options
    rickwilliamrickwilliam Member Posts: 1

Yes, I agree Every business should have a website if you have an eCommerce website try Magento 2 Extensions increase your traffic and generate more revenue.

• Options
    NasirAbbasNasirAbbas Member Posts: 1

Thanks you All, Can you help me managing my Online Plant Providing Website in Islamabad?.

Your Best Regards
    Nasir Abbas

edited August 25, 2020
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Member Posts: 1

I believe it 100%. I can tell you that currently you cannot be a leader in your niche if you do not communicate with potential buyers via the Internet or gadgets. I can recommend referring to computools.com. I turned to them for help in developing the application and was pleased with the cooperation.

• Options
    christinafordchristinaford Member Posts: 1

Yes, I agree every business should have a website but moreover, now every business has its own app because Apps Can Work Faster Than Websites A well-designed mobile app can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers. we are a leading mobile app development company if you want to create a mobile app contact us for the best affordable price.

• Options
    johnlawson875johnlawson875 Member Posts: 1

Very true. In today's modern scenario, it is very compulsory to have a website.

• Options
    DavidFreskoDavidFresko Member Posts: 2

Website is absolutely important for your business. This is mine list of reasons why you should have a website:
    1. A Website Proves Your Brand Credibility
    2. Businesses with a Website are Easily Accessible
    3. A website builds a relationship
    4. You can Showcase Your Products/Services the Best Way Possible
    5. A website makes your brand more visible
    6. You can benefit from Google Searches
    7. People still judge your credibility by looks
    8. A website is an integral part of online marketing.
    9. You can strategically target your customers through a website
    10. All of your competitors are already having a website
    Check my website for example https://recipes.cafe/en

• Options
    HostfortressHostfortress Member Posts: 2
    I agree with everyone above. It would be a nice feature to also allow invoices for customers show up in their Wordpress site. Maybe a plug-in for the future. If you need a website check out HTTPS://returnoninbox.com . If you need secure hosting check out https://hostfortress.com
  • Options
    TechAvidusTechAvidus Member Posts: 1

One of the primary reasons to have a website for your company is to improve your business' credibility. Without a site, people might doubt your credibility as a company. A website gives you an opportunity to give an excellent impression, and provide people with confidence that you're a genuine company. so the website is a must and should be for every business. If you need any help in website design or wish to consult, then contact the top web development company India