Options

Bank Connection Issue Due to a Merger

RacingThoughtRacingThought Member Posts: 2

Hi, I requested the addition of a bank within Wave, but figured I should follow up with some additional information since the bank is technically already included. Due to a merger they're using a couple different systems and the one Wave currently links to isn't the one I need.

The bank in question is Union Bank & Trust (bankatunion.com). The issue begins with the main site defaulting to personal account logins. Once you select "business" from the dropdown, a popup prompts you to select a login page depending on if you were a customer before or after a recent merger. All said, this leaves 3 possible systems to login to for this one bank.

I'm sure your team would have no problem integrating it, but I wanted to clarify in case someone saw the request and thought it was a mistake since this bank already shows up in Wave.

If there is any additional information I can provide, I'd be happy to. Thanks.

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @RacingThought.

As much as I wish I could give you a guarantee, I can't. Wave uses a third-party bank data provider for our bank connection services, which allows us to connect to thousands of banks across the world, at the cost of not having much direct control over issues or decisions related to bank connections.

Sending a request the way you have is the best way to let our data provider know of your interest.

• Options
    RacingThoughtRacingThought Member Posts: 2

Alright, well thanks for responding. I'll hope for the best.