Options

Not Connecting To Bank Account

Julian CrasciJulian Crasci Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Wave has occasionally had issues connecting to my bank account (TD Canada Trust) but usually I hit the Update now link and it reconnects. It has been several days now that I've been unable to connect my bank account. Been using wave for 2 years with TD Bank and this is the first time this has happened.

Does anyone have some insight on this?

edited August 30, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    Melissa ReidMelissa Reid Member Posts: 1

I am having the same difficulty with my TD account not remaining connected and it has been an issue since November 3/17. Today it will not connect at all.

• Options
    Greg BilousGreg Bilous Member Posts: 1

I think its time to move on to quick books given what I pay inn credit card fees to this co

thousands..

• Options
    J_SennJ_Senn Member Posts: 17

Good luck with that! I moved FROM Quickbooks to Wave because my bank wouldn't update on Quickbooks.

I think the problem is with the banks, really. They don't get anything out of helping other people pull data, so I guess their not in much of a hurry to help out when there's a problem.

• Options
    Warren_MunitzWarren_Munitz Member Posts: 1

Just not connecting at all.. happening more and more often. I come in monday morning and the dashboard connecting widget is just spinning.. all day long.. Tuesday today and the same thing is happening.
    I need real time consistent access to this information and this just stinks.

edited January 30, 2018
  • Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @Warren_Munitz ! Please take care not to comment on posts that have not had activity in months.

You can find more information on bank connections here, in this Announcement in our Bank Connections category. Please feel free to create a discussion in that category if you do not see your issue addressed in the content of this post (most common bank connectivity issues will be).

This discussion has been closed.