We need to verify your bank connection.

sobakatobaksobakatobak Member Posts: 1

Help me) What i have to do now?

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @sobakatobak.

I put in a request for the verification of your bank connection. They usually get processed within a business day. I'll reach out to you again when it's done!

• Options

Hi, @sobakatobak.

The verification is done, you can try connecting to your bank again. Let me know if everything works!

• Options
    PaulajPaulaj Member Posts: 2

I need a verification too please

• Options

Hi, @Paulaj.

I put in a verification request for you! I'll reach out again once it's been processed. It should take around 24 hours.

• Options
    AnnathomsaAnnathomsa Member Posts: 3

Hi @Alexia

edited August 30, 2018
  • Options

Hi @Paulaj, you're verification was complete! Can you take a look and confirm that you're able to access the Bank Connections page now?

@Annathomsa, I just put in yours! I'll follow-up with you once it's been processed.

• Options
    PaulajPaulaj Member Posts: 2

Thank you Alexia all is working fine now :)
    Appreciate your help.

• Options
    ChrissiChrissi Member Posts: 6

me too please!

• Options

Hi @Alexia

• Options

Hi, @Chrissi and @Annathomsa,

@Chrissi, I just sent in a request for you. I'll let you know when it's been processed. You can expect me to reach out sometime tomorrow.

@Annathomsa, your verification was completed. You should be able to access that page now.

• Options

@Alexia

Thanks , This Good

• Options
    yourholisticvayourholisticva Member Posts: 1

Hello, I need a verification too, please.

• Options

Hi, @Chrissi and @yourholisticva,

@Chrissi Your verification has gone through, can you test it out for me and let me know if everything is working as it should?

@yourholisticva, I'm putting in your request now. I'll reach out again once the verification has gone through. It usually takes about a business day to process.

• Options

I seemed to be connected, but after checking it on another device it seems that I have to to get reconnected again?

• Options

Hi, @Chrissi,

Could you be connected to different Wave accounts on those two devices? I can't see any bank connections linked to the email you use on the Community.

• Options

Hi, @yourholisticva, your verification has gone through! You should be able to finish the bank connection process now.

Give it a shot and let me know if you still get the same error.

• Options

bank connection has still not been processed. Please advice?

• Options

please advice

• Options

Hi, @Chrissi,

The verification for the Wave account you have linked to your Community account has been processed. You shouldn't be receiving an error message telling you to contact us to verify your account. It might be worth clearing your browser's cache and trying again. If you use extensions on your browser, turning them off might help. Some extensions (ad blockers, for example) can interrupt some of Wave's processes. If you use a VPN, turning it off might help as well.

If you're using a different Wave account, under a different email, can you send me a private message with that email address? I can make a request for that account to be verified as well.

• Options
    RobRuscherRobRuscher Member Posts: 1

@Alexia I need Verification as well. Thanks!