Options

Wave expect accountant needed in Calgary, AB, Canada

kellykelly Member Posts: 1

I am a small business owner, running two companies and need some help with understanding the more detailed completed issues with Wave software.

For example;

Credit card payments and all transactions on credit card listed when I upload my accounts and credit cards. How to categories them so the expense is not doubled.

Paypal; integrated it with Wave, however now the transactions appear many times, then the money is pulled from my credit card, when the money is pulled from my paypal account.

When money is deposited into my paypal account, the fees are taken off, then I transfer lump sum into checking account. However Cannot merge them, because the amounts do not add up, after the fees have been removed.

The basics I am good with, but these more completed issues I have no idea!

Thanks

Kelly

Comments

• Options
    Abbas AliAbbas Ali Member Posts: 11 admin

Hi Sarah, I am available to give you a quick walkthrough and how to set up your Wave account correctly. Email me at abbas@mattsolutions.caand we can discuss further.

Thanks,Abbas

• Options
    KimptonKimpton Member Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi Kelly,

I have a few clients using wave. What you describe is a common issue. Easy solution with an easy learning curve. Give me a shout and I'll walk you through it.

Kimpton

kimptonb@telus.net