Options

Seeking an accountant for 1-2 hours of WAVE consulting

Sarah HearnSarah Hearn Member Posts: 2

I'm looking foran accountant who is very familiar withWave to help me get my books set-up more accurately for my (very small) business. Specific areas of concern/help needed: tracking inventory, understanding/differentiating COGs/Revenue, accurately accounting for shipping costs, and more. Working by phone is finebut if you happen to be within an hour of Red Hook, NY 12571 that would be great too.

Thank you,

Sarah Hearn

Comments

• Options
    Jorge L. ChaparroJorge L. Chaparro Member Posts: 1

Good morning Sarah;

What you are looking for is what I do for a living, for business like yours I can set you up in 1 day set up, along with set up I will prepare a process work flow customized to your business.

Please take a look my professional website | ventenn.com

Also if you have a Linked In account you can search my name and review recommendations, etc.

If you would like to have a short conversation please let me know

Jorge Chaparro

VenTenn

• Options
    Sarah HearnSarah Hearn Member Posts: 2

Hi Jorge,

Great to hear from you. A short conversation would be great. I'm available today until 3pm or Monday morning before noon. I look forward to speaking with you.

Best,

Sarah Hearn

• Options
    May GriffisMay Griffis Member Posts: 5

Hi Sarah, I am available to give you a quick walkthrough and how to set up your Wave account correctly. Email me at mlgcpa1@gmail.com and we can discuss further. Thanks, May

• Options
    CFO_HireCFO_Hire Member Posts: 8

Hi

I am based in South Africa - Cape Town.
    I work remotely and can assist.
    As a Qualified Accountant, I can provide advise and perform the actual duties all outsourced.

Kindly contact asad@cfohire.co.za

Paying in Rands, you will save with the exchange rate.

• Options
    Jacinto_ChoJacinto_Cho Member Posts: 16

Hi Sarah how are you doing with your business? need any help or improvement? B)