Options

Chase

ellissdeeellissdee Member Posts: 1

I have been unable to sync my transactions from my Chase credit cards for a few weeks. Is this something I should reach out to Chase about, or is it something on Wave's end that I should just wait on until it gets resolved?

edited August 29, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @ellissdee,

we use a third-party data provider for our bank connection system, which allows us to connect to thousands of financial institutions at the cost of having little control over resolving issues that might come up. We do report errors back to our data provider, who then proceed to resolve those issues following their own priority order. I recognize that this can be a frustrating answer to receive, but issues with bank connections are an industry-wide problem. Small changes in the backend of a bank's online banking login page can break a connection. Data aggregators can usually adapt to that change, but given that banks are rarely forthcoming about sharing those updates, the data aggregators rarely have the chance to prepare in advance.

The good news is that we have other ways to upload your transactions that are more reliable, if not as automated. I would recommend removing your bank connection entirely and trying again at a later date. In the meantime, you can upload your credit statements by following the instructions found here.