Options

Small Business Accountant needed

dan lakedan lake Member Posts: 1

We just started a local Hvac business in Lancaster PA and are in need of an accountant to handle quarterly taxes and tax returns.

Knowing wave is a plus!

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    RTFinancialRTFinancial Member Posts: 4

Hi Dan,

I'd be happy to help you out! I'm not far from you since I am in Bethlehem, PA.

Please take a minute to review my website at www.RemingtonTrolliFinancial.com and reach out if you feel we would be a good fit.

Thank you!

Remington Trolli

Rem@RemingtonTrolliFinancial.com

215-359-5714

• Options
    magicwillmagicwill Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Hello Dan,

I'm an accountant of 30+ years experience, in private practice since 2011. I began working with Wave based clients in 2012 and have been a Wave Pro adviser since 2013. While my practice focuses on start-ups and emerging businesses, my career encompasses clients ranging from sole proprietors to Fortune 500 corporations.

The wording of your posting suggests your business may not be a sole proprietorship. If that's true, your taxation concerns may extend beyond quarterly filings and year end tax return prep. If you'd like to contact me, I'd be happy to discuss the scope of your needs in greater detail. My e-mail is willsaddler48@yahoo.com. I look forward to speaking with you.