Options

need an accountant to get my startup business finances in order in or near reno nv

Barb EustaquioBarb Eustaquio Member Posts: 1

I have been buying and reselling furniture since july and have not been organizing my bookkeeping. I have receipts for most purchases, but sales have been cash. my personal and business need to separate now so I can start a legit. business. I need a financial statement in order to lease property etc.

Comments

• Options
    May GriffisMay Griffis Member Posts: 5

I can help organize your book. Please feel free to email me at mlgcpa1@gmail.com. We can discuss further. Thanks Barb.

• Options
    lozellelozelle Member Posts: 1

Good Day Barb,

My name is Lozelle Mathai, owner of Closing Your Books, LLC. I would like to assist you with your accounting needs.

First, we will need to discuss your needs and your current challenges. I offer a free 25-minute consultation. The consultation will determine if we are agood fit for one another. The last thing I want is to waste your time, as you have a business to run.

Please visit my website,www.closingyourbooks.comto schedule an appointment and to learn more about my services. You can also call me at 971-266-4924.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Lozelle Mathai