Connect Payoneer Bank Account

alexsachaalexsacha Member Posts: 3

I would like to connect my Payoneer bank account to Wave. Is this possible?

When I try to add it, it's asking for online banking login details which I don't have.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @alexsacha,

You can connect a Payoneer account to Wave. Just go to the Bank Connections page and find Payoneer. It'll ask for your Payoneer username and password there.

If you don't have that information, you'll have to obtain it from Payoneer before being able to connect.

• alexsachaalexsacha Member Posts: 3

Thanks @Alexia! I think I misunderstood the process. I'm able to add Payoneer as a bank account for accounting but what I wanted to do was to use Payoneer to be able to process payments through Wave. Is that possible?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Oh! I see, @alexsacha!

No, it isn't possible. There's no integration for payment processing through Payoneer. You can still accept payments through them and use Wave, but that will mean entering those payments manually for your invoice and accounting for merchant fees yourself.

As it stands, you can only accept payments through Wave using our own payment processing service if your business is in Canada or the US, or through Stripe if your business is in a country they fully support.