Accounting - transactions from 2 accounts

HG1_HG1_ Member Posts: 2

2 Accounts had been uploading into my transactions which is an error. I have switched off the unwanted account. How do I do accurate accounting of my remaining business bank account for business income and expenses and remove the existing transactions of my personal account so as to be not calculated into the records or my business income and expenses?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @HG1_,

You can just delete the transactions that were uploaded there by mistake. To do this, go to the Transactions page and change the viewed account to only see the transactions for your personal bank account. You can do this by clicking on "All Accounts" and changing that for your personal account.

Once on that page, simply select all transactions, and click on the delete button at the top of the table.

• HG1_HG1_ Member Posts: 2

Wow , thanks. sounds real simple. I did not expect to hear from an Admin - thanks you very very much!

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

I'm always happy to help out!

We're never too far, @HG1_, and we read every single post shared on here! A few members of our product team also visit regularly to collect feedback and take feature suggestions.