Removing Country from Business and Customer addresses

RRTSRRTS Member Posts: 19

Where can I find an option to remove or hide the Country line from my business address, as well as the customer's address? Just one less line taking up space would be great, in my local small business, country does not need to be specified.
Cheers!

Comments

• Dante_BulluckDante_Bulluck Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

I wondered the same thing a while back, but no, you can't, @RRTS.

I'm in the same situation, I only offer my work locally. As far as I can tell, the "Country" field is mandatory.

• AffordableFixAffordableFix Member Posts: 13

My work is local as well, and it's a bit annoying to have to select a country and then state from a rather large drop-down menu each time a new customer is added. Even more annoying when you need to select the currency. Maybe we should put in a feature request that a default country, state & currency be part of our settings. That would be nice. :)

• AffordableFixAffordableFix Member Posts: 13

My work is local as well, and it's a bit annoying to have to select a country and then state from a rather large drop-down menu each time a new customer is added. Even more annoying when you need to select the currency. Maybe we should put in a feature request that a default country, state & currency be part of our settings. That would be nice. :)

• IgorIgor Member Posts: 2

I've been running my own computer business for over 20 years. I was considering using Wave for invoices and so on. Just discovered that it is not possible to remove Country line from my business address, as well as the customer's address. Unless it's changed, I will not be using it. Sorry