I need access to the webinars

PeggyLeePeggyLee Member Posts: 1

The link in the email you sent me does not work. I need webinars and I need customer support. I have sent and do not get any response.

edited September 14, 2018 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• SophiaSophia Member Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi @PeggyLee, apologies about the broken link, and thanks for letting us know! We've updated the email.

We don't have any webinars scheduled right now, but you can watch the recordings here.

Our support team tries to answer within a few business days, but we are experiencing high volumes right now and we're working extra hard to make sure that everyone's questions are answered. If there's anything we can help you with in this public forum, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread! With that said, since this is a public space, I've gone ahead and removed your email address to keep that private.

• skywalkimmigrationskywalkimmigration Member Posts: 1

Hey Unable to watch the recording it says not authorized

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @skywalkimmigration . Sounds like this may be a browser troubleshooting issue. Try accessing this through Chrome or Firefox and if that doesn't work, try clearing your Cache & Cookies. If neither of these solutions work, please feel free to post a screenshot with the error message you're receiving.

• Clean4me_Clean4me_ Member Posts: 2

Hi There,
    I've also tried to access the webinars and gave me this:
    it says not authorized

Can you please send me a link to it? Thanks
    Denise

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Clean4me_ . You can access them here. If it doesn't work, try following my steps listed above for troubleshooting your browser.

• Jawad_Akhtar_CMAJawad_Akhtar_CMA Member Posts: 5

It's not working!

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Jawad_Akhtar_CMA

I'm sorry that you're unable to view these. Some of our content is only available in specific countries. If you're able to access a North American VPN you should be able to view these videos. Once again I apologize that do not hav access to these.

• Jawad_Akhtar_CMAJawad_Akhtar_CMA Member Posts: 5
    @BarsinA I tried USA VPN but it's still not working.
  • EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Jawad_Akhtar_CMA! From the screenshot it looks like you might have been trying to access the link from your phone. Are you able to try logging into your Wave account first, then try using a USA VPN on a computer to access this link: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000261863