Fail to update the Cash on Hand balance

howie_215howie_215 Member Posts: 6

Hello, thank you for clicking into this discussion.

I am having problem updating my Cash on Hand amount. Every time I upload a receipt, an invoice or any other manual transaction record, the Cash on Hand balance stays the same!

Anyone knows how to solve the problem?

Thank you very much!

edited September 15, 2018 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @howie_215,

Can you show us one of those receipts or transactions that aren't updating the balance? It'll give us a better idea of what might be happening.

• howie_215howie_215 Member Posts: 6

Hi, @Alexia. Thank you for your reply! I just tried to input a test transaction of deducting a few thousands from my Cash on Hand account, but after saving the transaction, the amount stayed the same! I tried refreshing the page for a few times but failed to get a correct amount. What should I do?

edited September 18, 2018
  • AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @howie_215,

Can you share a screenshot of that receipt, as well as the transaction as it appears on your transactions page? It might clarify what happened.

I'm also running an automated "detect and fix" function on your account. If this is an error from the side of Wave itself, this might find and resolve it. You might also want to try clearing your browser's cache and doing a hard refresh (CTRL+Shift+R), it can often help with issues like this one.

edited September 19, 2018