Azlo bank connected but not receiving transactions.

GaryGary Member Posts: 4
As so many others have reported....Here is another bank (Azlo) that is updating balance but not importing transactions. This is very frustrating as I do not desire to disconnect the bank, reconnect the bank, and then recategorize all of my transactions. It looks like I may just need to pay for accounting software that works properly. Too bad to because I liked the Wave interface. Unfortunately it is neither practical or in any way useful with this problem.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Gary,

I understand that bank connection issues are frustrating, but unfortunately, they are an industry-wide problem. While different services might fail to connect to different banks at different times, there is no perfect bank connection system.

Disconnecting your bank and reconnecting it won't affect the transactions currently in your account. Removing a connection doesn't delete the transactions you've uploading with it in the past, and you can set a start date for uploading historical data to prevent any duplicates from being created. Doing this might help.

You could also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and updating your connection manually. You'll find the "Update now" button next to your bank connection on the Bank Connections page.

• GaryGary Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the advice....actually it started working on its own.
    Now it is not connecting to the bank (Azlo) at all. It has been over 2 weeks since my last connection. Please provide insight on when this will be fixed.
  • MurrayWMurrayW Member Posts: 3

I've got the same problem as Gary with AZLO (and/or I presume Yodlee). It was intermittent and now it fails. Manually refreshing did not produce an error. I deleted the connection and re-entered login details after which I get:
    "There is a technical issue between Wave and your bank. We're on the case. Attempt to update in a few days and if it persists, visit our help center to investigate."

Yes...I have been getting the same message. About a month now and still no connection. This is useless to me. Wave representatives seem to dismiss these problems and espouse that it is the nature of online banking in general, however, I have been connecting 4-6 of my personal accounts through another accounting platform for more than a decade and have not had any problems. It’s time for me to move on. I guess you get what you pay for. Pay nothing...get nothing.
  • James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey @Gary , following up on Alexia's comment earlier, we've put together this article that goes in-depth into exactly why some bank connections fail, and why they can take so long to be repaired.

One troubleshooting step that I would recommend trying intermittently is something we call a "hard refresh." To do it, click Banking --> Bank Connections --> Edit Bank Credentials> Enter your login credentials here then click Update Now! Performing it several times sometimes serves as a trigger to pull transactions when a broken connection is repaired.

If you find that, afterwards, the connection still fails then you can still control the transactions that are added to your business through bank statement upload.

• TomGTomG Member Posts: 5

Have the issues with Azlo been rectified? How has your experience been with them?

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

@TomG hey! Just for context, this thread is a little out of date, as we have since moved from our previous banking partner to a new one. So the issues mentioned above are no longer happening, since they were related specifically to our old banking partner.

That said, I can see on our new banking partner's status page that Azlo seems to have 99-100% success rates for adding new connections & importing transactions! So you should be able to head to Banking > Connected Accounts to get that going. If you have trouble with your connected account, please submit a ticket to our Support team, who will be able to look into your specific account more thoroughly with you!