CashFlow reports still not present in my businesses/accounts

Daniel_Nanton_CRDaniel_Nanton_CR Member Posts: 8

Hello, I have been using Wave for a few years already, and I am very pleased and thankful for the application and all its functioanlities.

I have been waiting for cashflow reports for a while, I read on older posts that it was possible to use them, but for some reason I don't have that option. How can I help in order to get them?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Daniel,

This feature and many others, are on their way to you. We're currently working towards migrating every Waver over to the new version of Wave, but it's an ongoing process. Our priority throughout the process is to ensure the integrity of your data, so we have to be careful about this move.

We're hoping to bring these features to you as soon as possible, but I don't have a timeline to offer just yet.

• Daniel_Nanton_CRDaniel_Nanton_CR Member Posts: 8

Hi Alexia,

I am still very interested in getting the migrated version of Wave with improved reports. How can I help, since I heard it would be happening on my account anytime soon, but would for sure enjoy helping you guys to get it right away :wink:

• Daniel_Nanton_CRDaniel_Nanton_CR Member Posts: 8

Hello, I am still very interested in getting the new version of Wave, so I can use the new cash flow reports and the rest of improvements. How can I help get my account migrated?

• kafuijpkafuijp Member Posts: 1

Hello . I have the same problem. I would like to get the cashflow report. Can we have a schedule or something like that?

• Denell123Denell123 Member Posts: 1

Any idea when the updates will hit the older accounts?

edited February 6, 2019
  • JustinAJustinA Member Posts: 37 admin

Hey folks,

Just wanted to pop in and provide an update. We're still working to get everyone migrated safely as quickly as we can. Ensuring data integrity is of paramount importance to us so we've taken a cautious approach to ensure as smooth a transition as possible for everyone.

Thanks,