Options

Reconcile transactions and invoices/receipts

muditdrmuditdr Member Posts: 12
Hi
Can Wave automatically reconcile transactions and issues invoices/receipts, using tags such as vendor name, amount, date, etc.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @muditdr,

Can you give me a bit more details concerning what you're looking for? I'm not certain I understand the question.

It isn't currently possible for vendors to be assigned to transactions automatically, or for bills or invoices to be created automatically. If your bank is supported by our bank connection system, you can use it to upload your transactions which will upload with a description, amount and date. Here's how you can do this. If it isn't, you can upload your bank statement, which will contain the same information, and quickly get your transactions in Wave. To do this, follow the steps outlined here.

Once your transactions are entered in Wave, you can categorize them in bulk to save time. To do this, select all of the transactions that will be categorized to the same account by checking the box to their left, and click on the "Edit" button on the top-left of the transactions table. You'll be able to quickly assign them all to the same category.

I hope this helps!

• Options
    muditdrmuditdr Member Posts: 12
    Hi
    I envisaged an automation system where the software could trace the origin of an income or expense to a prior issued invoice or vendor bill to automatically reconcile accounts.