cash flow statement

RT111RT111 Member Posts: 4

hi.. for the past week the cash flow statement has not been properly updating.. it is not reflecting all the other accounts.. no matter how much transactions I'm inputting and receipts I'm uploading the cash flow remains as is.. help pls

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @RT111,

Can you try clearing your browser's cache, logging out of Wave and doing a hard refresh (that's CTRL+Shift+R)? It's possible that a temporary file downloaded by your browser in stopping your page from updating properly.

I also ran an automated accounting fix on your account, but that can take a few hours to process. If my first suggestion doesn't help, take a look at your account again later today.

Let me know if that helps!

• RT111RT111 Member Posts: 4

hi.. tried that but didnt work... the problem is that the cashflow is now updating along with the transactions done... but its incorrect... and when i click on more details on the cashflow its showing the right numbers... but as a summary its incorrect

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @RT111,

I brought this up with our engineer, who ran one of their fixes for your cash flow report. Can you take a look and let me know if it successfully resolved this issue?

thanks that worked.. its correct now.. i have another issue now but I'm not if its a problem from my side or the system.. i have balanced out all accounts in account reconciliation for the past few months.. and they all were done right.. a couple of days ago i went back to reconcile last month but it showed me that all the past months are now off although they were correct before

ignore my last post... it was an error from my side.. thanks

• PramodPramod Member Posts: 5

Hello,
    I also have a problem with the cash flow report.
    When i try to generate the cash flow report for different months, it says 'something went wrong when loading your report'.
    I am able to see the cash flow for November 2019. But for all other months, Wave generates the same message..

Can someone please help

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Pramod . Are you still receiving this error message? Can you send me a screenshot of the error message as well as what you're trying to filter for in the report itself?

Hello Alex,
    I still receive the error message.
    Regarding the filter, i am just trying to see the cash flow between particular dates.
    For example, in the screen shot, i've tried to view the cash flow from 1st Jan 2019 to 30th Jan 2019.
    Surprisingly, the report works only for the month of November 2019, but wont work for any other dates.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Pramod

Would you mind if I jumped into your account to see if I can replicate this issue on my end. That way we'll know if it's an account issue or if it's a localized one. Thanks let me know if I have your permission!

Hi @BarsinA

Sure, you can look into the account.. No problem with that.
    Thanks for attending to the issue.

Hey @Pramod . Looks like your community account is associated to an email that is a collaborator on the business. I will need the user associated to the owner email of the account/business to reach out and grant us access to the account. If this is also you, please create a community account under the owner email and send me a DM granting me access to collaborate on your business.

• PradeepPradeep Member Posts: 2

Hi @AlexL
    I am the user associated to the owner email of the business.
    You can have access to my account to fix the cash flow statement problem.
    Thanks.

Hey @Pradeep . Thanks for allowing me access. I've taken a look and escalated a ticket to our developers so they can dig in a bit deeper here. I'll follow up when I have more info for you.

Hey @Pramod @Pradeep , you should be good to generate your Cash Flow Reports now 🙂

• PradeepPradeep Member Posts: 2

Hi @AlexL
    The cash flow works now. Thanks a lot. :smiley: