Chart of Accounts Page is Blank

singledadsingledad Member Posts: 6

For the past several days my "Chart of Accounts" page has been blank. It first started after I implemented a new bank connection. I let Wave create a new account to import transactions into for that bank. That all went fine except I wanted to change the name assigned to the account. I went to the Chart of Accounts page to change the name only to discover the page is blank. It doesn't show any accounts. Not the default accounts or accounts I have created. Even the tabs at the top are missing. As a result I'm unable to create any new accounts etc.
This have been going on for about 3 days now. Here's what I see when I access my Chart of Accounts page:

The accounts all appear to still exist but I can't see anything on the COA page. The chart of accounts for other businesses under this account all work just fine.

Things I have tried to no avail:
1. Signed in and Out
2. Cleared browser cache and cookies and signed back in
3. Tried different browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge
4. Tried different devices
5. Waited 24-72 hours in case Wave has some sort of internal caching set up etc.
6. Tried archiving the business and reactivating.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any one have any suggestions?

Comments

• James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey Singledad,

Thanks for reporting this! We've identified the cause of this blank page, and will be releasing a fix some time this evening. You should find when you login tomorrow that refreshing the page brings up your populated Chart of Accounts.

I'll reach out to let you know if this timeline changes!

• James
  • singledadsingledad Member Posts: 6

Actually I just logged in and saw the Chart of Accounts page is back for me. Came here to update the thread/discussion. Thanks for getting back to me on this.