Upload receipts to Accounting

Adam_PangAdam_Pang Member Posts: 1

Hi, I have just started using Wave. I notice when I uploaded pictures through Wave android mobile application, the web version account couldn't detect the uploaded receipts when I opened the account...it only appeared when I chose to upload through my laptop....is it a bug? Please advise.

Comments

• James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey Adam,

Whenever you post a receipt to accounting in the receipts app, the receipt image should also post to the online version of Wave. If it's not, there are a few things that might be going wrong.

The first thing I'd check is the login credentials that you are using to login to both versions. Try logging out of the app and logging back in, while also logging into the online version with the same credentials. It's easy to create separate accounts using two different email addresses by mistake.

If that doesn't sort things it could be unexpected behaviour in the mobile app, in which case I'd recommend deleting and reinstalling the app. None of your data will be lost, and this often restores full functionality to the app.

James