Options

Glad I found this place

CMJ_ProusCMJ_Prous Member Posts: 3

Again Glad to be here, like to fast response time on page loads, I was with QuickBooks I'm a small business BBB Accredited and LLC I work alone for now, I just gained many partnerships in the last 3 months Big names like Comodo, Canonical, Google and many others to list yet, I do media posting on behave of our company for BBB for security and scams online, I work on sites all day play on servers to secure them, I hold about 15 domains to tie into my company for multi uses.

I also worked with many types of software, I gained education back in 1986 when I finished my first business course at Contal Data Insitute / Corporation. worked with several types of accounting software. I used to be partnered to Microsoft but we went strictly Linux. I have managed to keep my company budget low with all types of needs like ads, servers, hosting and other forms of software needed to run my company and pay rent. and I don't need 1000's to do it I spend mostly lowest 300.00 a month. my services have been in business for over 21 years locally, I started on line 1998. I know all there is to do on sites and opensource software, servers and computers, Rock on and thanks Wave you saved me.

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much for your support, @CMJ_Prous! I'm happy to hear about your growing business!

Welcome to the Community!