HSBC ci

dean_hawthorn01dean_hawthorn01 Member Posts: 1

Im based in the UK Channel Isles and have used wave for a few years.
In the past year HSBC like other UK banks have had to change their systems and separate the Channel Islands and IOM with something called 'ring fencing' which meant my account login is now via a dedicated website https://ciiom.hsbc.com/
I have tried to get wave to recognize this account to import transaction by choosing the HSBC UK bank connection option, but it fails.
Can you shed any light on this or suggest a work around as currently I can't reconcile my transactions?

Comments

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @dean_hawthorn01 ,

Thanks for letting us know about this! I've just checked with our data-aggregator Yodlee and I can see that there's currently a technical error with the HSBC connection (likely based on the site changes you mentioned) that they're in the middle of resolving. I'm seeing some tentative ETAs on a fix being in the next couple of days, although these can shift.

In the meantime, the best way to get your transactions into Wave is by uploading your bank statement directly from the Transactions page, and then double checking on the HSBC connection throughout the next week or so.