Options

Experienced Maryland CPA available

MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

My name is Mike Granata (MG Financial Services) and I'm a CPA with over 30 years of experience in accounting and taxes. I'm located in Maryland but have clients from coast to coast. Through the cloud, I can assist you with accounting, payroll, compensation issues and various tax filings. (federal, state, local, property, payroll and sales). Experienced in C corp, S corp, LLC, partnership and individual taxation. I offer great service at a reasonable prices and make myself available during the evenings. My experience has ranged from single owner businesses through billion dollar publicly traded companies and everything in between. In addition, I am also a registered investment adviser and my firm brochure can be found on the SEC website. Contact me at mikegr@yahoo.com or 443-851-4054

edited December 2, 2018 in Pro Network Listings

Comments

• Options
    TamMcETamMcE Member Posts: 3

I am a soloprenuer who owns a graphic design s-corp in Atlanta Georgia. I am looking for a new accountant to do my 2018 business and individual tax returns. Do you have experience with the Georgia Tax rules?

• Options
    MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

I do have experience in both GA individual and S Corp. You can reach me at 443-851-4054 or mikegr@yahoo.com. Look forward to hearing from you