Transactions to Expense report

MarrahmMarrahm Member Posts: 3

nearly all my transactions come into wave via an auto import from my corporate card. What I’d like to do is be able to select a handful of transactions that are already in Wave and then create an expense invoice populated with those transactions. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Marrahm, I'm sorry it took so long to get a response to you here. There isn't an exact way to do this in Wave right now but it's a great suggestion and would be really intuitive so I'm going to submit a feature request right now! The work arounds (and not very ideal) in this case would be to create products and services in Sales > Products & Services that correspond to your transactions, but this would require manually copy/paste them over. We have integrated with Zapier recently (https://zapier.com/apps/wave/integrations) and are looking at expanding this integration to include Google Sheets. Once rolled out, I'm thinking there could possibly be a way of setting this up in which you could export some expenses over, which would then auto-generate products and services on an ongoing basis that could be used for generating expense invoices.

• MarrahmMarrahm Member Posts: 3

Excellent. Thanks sam. Exporting is great for more complicated stuff, but seems like something that could/should first be done straight within Wave by going from a multiple selection screen on transactions right into an invoice or other report.

Great product, by the way. Still playing with it and learning my way around, but haven’t seen any reason to go back to QB yet!

Thanks,
    Mike