My information is gone?

DharanaMantraDharanaMantra Member Posts: 1

Hello, it seems with the new wave migration that all my Dashboard and detailed information is gone. The company no longer shows as an option to select.

I've sent two requests through the online help center and no one has responded.

Comments

• PattyJPattyJ Member Posts: 14

This is disturbing -- did this person get helped?

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@PattyJ @DharanaMantra we're are still catching up on posts. Our Support Team is small but mighty and these past two weeks were particularly busy, following the launch of our redesign other exciting newness. We're confident this isn't an issue. :) As a financial services provider, data integrity is our foremost priority. However, due to Wave's ability to allow you to manage multiple businesses, and to log in via social auths, this is a question we receive from time to time. Most likely, a new account was inadvertently created on sign-in, making it appear that everything was gone.

To resolve:

• If you created an account directly with Wave (meaning you created a unique Wave password) on the login page, enter the email address that you used to sign up for Wave, and your password. Do not log in using Google/Yahoo. You may need to reset your password if you do not remember it.

• If you originally logged in using your Google or Yahoo credentials, log in using that account. Once you have logged in, you should see the data you remember entering. If you have multiple businesses, click your business name in the top left corner to navigate between them.

We've also addressed this in our Help Center [here] and [here].

edited October 11, 2018