Help editing the ending date on my credit card reconciliation

daisyinthemuddaisyinthemud Member Posts: 1

I'm trying to edit my credit card reconciliation date. It shows that the end date is June 30th, but the actual statement date is June 6th to July 5th. After doing some searching online, I changed the time zone on my computer (I saw that this was fixed but figured I'd try anyway), I have created an owner's equity start date of June 6 and have done multiple bank connections. When I go in to edit the date it shows me a grayed out month of July. I've included pictures. I hope there is something simple that I'm missing. FYI - I had no trouble changing the end dates for the bank account reconciliations. Thanks!!

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @daisyinthemud ! You may have already figured this out but this is a quirk of the app: if you select your first date - June 5 - you should then be able to select July 6 and proceed. So sorry for the confusion!

Please do let me know if this doesn't solve the problem and I'd be happy to dig a little deeper with you.

• robinson08robinson08 Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue. If my statement dates are Nov. 3 - Dec. 2nd, how do I get the reconciliation dates to match up, NOT by month end. Thanks.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @robinson08 . Instead of trying to add your December 2nd date for November's reconciliation, pretend that this is actually the December statement end date. Ignore the fact that it's called a November statement and think of it as December's. You can then input your balance into the December month and line up all months before and after accordingly with the same method.

edited August 16, 2019