Ongoing problems with Chase connections

PelPel Member Posts: 2

We are still experiencing ongoing issues with Chase CC connections. About 90-95% of transactions are importing but a fair number are not, especially credits and refunds.

Transactions are also not reflecting tips. So if a charge is for $19 + $4 tip (i.e., $23 total on the Chase website), Wave is showing the transaction as $19.

My wife and our business (though not this account) are both paying users of Wave and Wave Invoicing but the way you have been blowing off connection issues is really frustrating. Saying that you'll forward the issue to your data supplier and directing the user to the same non-relevant support page is not helpful and appears condescending.

Comments

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Pel,

I've been checking out the status of the Chase credit card connection, and I know that Yodlee--our data aggregator--was reporting some issues for a number of users. Based on what you're describing, this is actually something that I can help with by submitting a request to Yodlee; I'll send you a follow up email so I can collect a few details and we'll go from there. Forewarned: sometimes, these issues aren't 1-touch solves, and sometimes require 3-5 business days to get a first response depending on the issue. Keep an eye on your email!