Faster bank payments are here! ⚡️

CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Most financial institutions take 5-7 business days to process bank payments (EFT) and we know you deserve better. So we set out to cut processing times in half. We know that getting your money faster matters.

How does it work?

We're working hard to speed up our processes for bank payments. We've achieved 80% of all bank payments processed in 2 business days, and we're not done yet!

Who can take advantage of this?

Businesses in the United States and Canada that use Payments by Wave.

I don't have this in my account. Will I?

If you're located outside of the United States and Canada, you use payments in Wave through Stripe. This means we don't have the same control over what we're able to deliver on our own platform, but we work hard with our partner to facilitate the best experience possible.

We'd love to hear your thoughts. What payment methods do most of your customers prefer, and why? Let us know below!

P.S.

If you're keen on testing new developments, please reach out! We can build a group together where our teams can invite you to new projects.

Comments

• tonimactonimac Member Posts: 2

I'm in Australia and have been using Square. I get the money in my account the next day.

• AmandaKAmandaK Member Posts: 73 admin

@tonimac That's amazing and I so wish we were able to do the same for you! As Charlotte mentioned, we partner with Stripe to process our payments outside Canada and the United States so don't have as much control over payment times as we would like to!