Payroll direct deposit! 💸

CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Direct deposit allows you the flexibility to run payroll for your workers within one business day. By using direct deposit for your payroll, you can have full visibility into the status of every withdrawal and deposit that’s made. Get access to the information you need to better track and manage cash flow within payroll as well as across your business.

How does it work?

You sign up for Payroll by Wave and go through a simple, one-time setup process. Our team is here to support you if you need us. Your workers will get their money deposited into their bank account on payday and have access to their pay stub anytime by logging into Wave.

Who can take advantage of this?

Businesses in the United States and Canada that have Payroll by Wave subscriptions.

I don't have this in my account. Will I?

If you live outside of where we currently support payroll or have international employees, we can't currently say when we'll be able to support this service in your area, but we see you. Thanks so much for your interest!

We'd love to hear your thoughts. Do you work with employees? Let us know below!

P.S.

If you're keen on testing new developments, please reach out! We can build a group together where our teams can invite you to new projects.