After Update - Can no longer edit Receipts Email Subject!!!!

paokane1paokane1 Member Posts: 5

Hi, I can no longer edit the subject line on my receipts like I used to be able to before the update!!!! Why would Waveapps take away this feature!!!! This has made the waveapps program worse!!!!!!!! Please put back the editing function.
Thankfully I can still edit the Invoice subject.
Peter

Comments

• TylerKTylerK Member Posts: 94 admin

Hey @paokane1! I can't recall the Receipt Subject Line ever being editable. You can edit the Invoice Subject Line when sending but Receipts and Reminders are less flexible. Regardless, this is good feedback to hear in terms of higher levels of customization.

• paokane1paokane1 Member Posts: 5

Hi All, I believe I've worked out a way to still edit the Receipt subject line. & send PDF Receipt/Invoices.

Select Send Receipt. Change the "To" email address to your own email address. Then select send. Then open the email in your inbox, select view Invoice at the bottom of the email. There you can download a PDF if you need to. Then you can change the subject line & forward the receipt email to your client with the PDF attached (if you need to).

Unfortunately I work for lots of older people & they only want a PDF version of the receipt or a paper receipt, they don't want or trust using the link provided.

So at least I have a work around for this problem.

Peter